Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Missionary Acceptance Letter

2014-06-22
Dear Brethren
I am honored to have received my call to the Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission. I graciously accept this call to serve the Lord. I am grateful to be a representative of Jesus Christ and His church for 18 months. I know that this is the true gospel and I cannot wait to share the message of truth and happiness with the people in Brazil. I know that I have been called of God, and that He is sending me exactly where I need to be. I pray that I may have the Holy Ghost with me always. I know Heavenly Father will guide me in all of my endeavors, and I will strive to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord.

Sister Mackenzie Berry