Well this week was interesting, definitely full of ups and downs, but overall it was pretty amazing. A lot of things happened this week. So let me try and sum it up a bit.
- The neighors cat Mahi always sneeks into our house, but he's adorable so its ok
- I almost ate a whole pizza with some other Elders in our District. Pizza is really different here but its good. And I was hungry.
- Interviews with President Silcox this week (AMAZING)
- Gave a talk in Sacrament meeting about missionary work. My comp and the Ward Mission Leader did too. Great meeting!
- We are going to the temple tomorrow!! Woo hoo! Ill be going to the one here in Sao Paulo.
- We ponderized John 14:27
- I made lunch for my comp, complete with salad and dessert. It was delicious and nobody died.Aaaaand -- Val got baptized!!
Alright so thats some of the things we did :) I had times when I was a little discouraged this week but Heavenly Father loves me and answered my prayers. I really found the peace that the Savior offers: "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled and neither let it be afraid." I could feel the Savior's love when my President gave me a blessing, when I stood talking to the ward from the pulpit in Portuguese about missionary work, about how the gospel changes lives; when I sang I am a Child of God in English for Val's baptism and when we sang it in Portuguese. I am so grateful for my Saviors love that He freeely gives us. Val was really someone chosen and prepared from the Lord. I am so happy and grateful to have been an instrument in the Lords hands to help her come unto Christ.
Sorry, I ran out of time. Love ya and until next week!!
Love Sister Berry