Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Temples, Family, and Love

Oi people :)

Well, I am really happy because so many awesome things happened this week. Wednesday, all the missionaries in the mission had the opportunity to go to the temple either in Campinas or Sao Paulo, and it was amazing. I love the temple so much. The Campinas temple is so beautiful, and it was so peaceful. The temple is truly a house of the Lord.

Sister Larissa and I at the Campinas Temple


After going to the temple and getting a spiritual recharge we were able to have a fantastic week teaching people. I can really feel the strength of the Lord in my life and I love it!

Thank you for the letter from the YSA Surprise Stake! I loved it!

Mother's day! I got to see my family on Skype! Woo hoo! It was so amazing to see all of them. I love my family. I’ve been thinking a lot about happiness and the love of God. God loves every single one of us and He wants us to be happy. However, it’s not always easy for us to be happy all the time. But it should be. I’m focusing on choosing to be happy NOW and in every circumstance. I can be happy no matter what if I trust in the Lord and focus on Him and the things that really matter.

I am so grateful for the opportunity we have to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my Savior, and I just want to make Him proud.

Remember that you are amazing!


Love, Sister Berry