Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Transfers

Tudo Bem?

Well, I got transferred and now I'm in São Paulo, in the neighborhood Itaim Paulista. Everything is super different from where I was before. There are a lot more big avenues full of cars and stores, and a lot less green. Plus we live in the middle of a giant hill, so we are always going uphill or downhill. My legs have really been suffering. And this week I’ve been sick, which is horrible on the mission. 

At church yesterday I was half dead, and I just wanted to sleep. But I’m feeling a little better so don’t worry about me. Oh, I also got a new companion! Her name is Sister C. Lima, she's from a city only about 2 hours from here, which is interesting, and has 7 months on the mission. She's been in the area for just one transfer but loves it here. I feel super lost here but I’m learning.

Sorry I’m not really sure what else to say. Even though it’s hard, I love being a missionary. I want to learn so much more! I learn something new each day. Thank you for all your support and all the prayers. I need them. :)

Awesome quote from Brigham young: "Truly happy is that man or woman, who enjoys the privileges of the gospel of the Son of God and who knows how to appreciate his blessings."
Remember to be happy. 
Me and my new companion

Don't Eat Pete Success!

love you!

Sister Berry