Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Soak Up My Time Here

Hello everyone!


This week was a little crazy, full of a lot of things to do, but it ended perfectly with general conference. 

First off, we are teaching some great people in our area. Its a little hard to do contacts on the street because almost no one lives in our area, they just work here. We are working a lot with references from the members here which is great. I feel a lot more comfortable in the zone now. I got to talk to all the sisters in the zone during conference which was great. I love missionaries!

During conference i got to thinking about all the things that I am going to miss about Brazil. I love Brazil! I am really going to miss speaking portuguese. I love Portuguese so much and I am grateful for the opportunity to learn such a beautiful language. i am going to miss so many other things too. But for now I am just going to soak up my time here. I am so happy, sad, excited, scared, and anxious all at the same time. Its a great feeling doing the work of the Lord. 

Sorry, my thoughts are all over the place today. Next week I will do better i promise. 

with love, 
Sister Berry