Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Frisbee in the Rain

Aloha everyone! (I feel like mixing it up today).

The weeks are going by so fast now! I don’t even know what’s happening. But so much stuff happened this week. Last p-day we went on an
adventure to the mall to eat Subway (one of the sisters loves it, it’s almost the same thing but with a twist). Then we played Frisbee at the church in the pouring rain with some Elders in our district. It was fun :). 



We had stake conference this week, and it was really exciting because my comps dad is an Area Seventy and came here to speak at the conference. So we (me, my comp, and the 2 other sisters in our area) got some perks this week, which included: eating a fancy lunch with Elder Fernandes (the Area Seventy), getting to ride in the mission president’s car, and taking a picture with the Mission President, his wife and the Stake President.



We had some amazing lessons with Deiron this week, which I don’t have time to talk about. But I want you all to know that you are children of God. You are a child of God!! That is so amazing to know! You have a FATHER in Heaven who loves you and knows your name! Remember that.



With love, Sister Berry