Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Rosangela



Whoa what a week! I get exhausted just thinking about it! But it was good, we are working hard. Good news: Rosangela got baptized!! She completely quit smoking and wanted to get baptized! She is absolutely amazing! I know that she was prepared by the Lord before we came to hear our message. Thank you so much for your prayers- they helped more than you know.  Now we just need find more people to teach and more people to baptize! This gospel is AMAZING and it changes lives. I cannot tell you how much Rosangela has changed this past 3 weeks. She is so much happier.


And Happy Birthday Malachi!! Have a great day tomorrow!! 

A crazy thing that happened this week was the rain. It rained sooo much! (We are still praying for rain in the reserve place- apparently that’s where it’s not getting rain so that’s why no one has water in their houses, but outside we're getting buckets full- oh the irony). We had the Elders with us to go to our appointments and of course they didn’t have their umbrellas, so they were soaked and freezing. We stopped to wait it out for a bit but it didn’t really stop. My shoes were soaked and they dyed my feet black- so that was fun ;)

 I love this, even though it’s hard. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over us and helping us along our way. I miss you all and love you! 

Love, Sister Berry