Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Freia!

Hello everyone!!

This week went by incredibly slow. Or fast. I can’t really tell. All I know is that last Monday seems like an eternity away. So much has happened this week.

Some good news, it’s getting colder! One day this week was just a wonderful kind of cold that made me feel like it was Christmas. It was marvelous.

Also, I learned the word for "brake" this week in Portuguese. Like the brakes on a car. You want to know how? A member drove the four of us missionaries back to our area after lunch one day. The problem is he is still learning how to drive his stick shift car. I have never been so scared or prayed harder in my life! My comp was just sitting in the front yelling "Freia!" every 10 seconds. He stalled the car countless times, almost crashed, but we got home safely, and that’s all that matters. It was an experience to say the least!

I don’t have a lot of time, but I just want to say that I know that my Savior lives, and He loves me and each one of you! I listened to general conference this week in English and it was cool to see how much I understood in the Portuguese one. I know we have a living prophet on the earth today. Find out for yourself!


I love you! 

Sister Berry