Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, January 25, 2016

By My Side

So this week went by super fast, as always. I'm not even sure what happened this week. The only thing I can remember for now is that Saturday we received a new companion! Now we are in a trio! And thats only part of it. The sister that we are with now will actually be leaving for another area today and we will be receiving another Sister to stay with us ( Sister Allred and I) for the rest of the transfer. So last week during our weekly planning session, Sister Allred and I decided to make a goal of having 'the best week ever' this week. And that is exactly what we are going to do! 

Super exciting thing that happened this week was a worldwide devotional from members of the quorum of the twelve and other general authorities of the church. I am so happy to be a missionary in this day and age! We we able to be inspired and reminded why we are here. I am here to help people to come unto Christ through faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I am not alone in this work. Jesus Christ is by my side every step of the way. Its amazing because every single day I can feel my heart full of joy and gratitude for this church. That we have living prophets on the earth today! We are not alone! We have so many people here to help us on our path back to our heavenly home. 

Sorry that I dont have much experiences to share from this week. I'll make sure to share some next week. We see little miracles every day out here. 


With love,
Sister Berry