Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Feliz 2016!

So new years was great! We had to be home early because its a little dangerous on the streets at night because everyone just drinks during new year. But we had a fun time at home watching all the fireworks from our house. We made mini pizza again and ate a lot. Here everyone lets off their own fireworks, so there were fireworks in every direction in every place that we could see. It is really cool :)

There has still been a lot of rain, but we have gotten better at being inside people's houses during the rain so we haven't been getting so wet. This time of year is a little difficult to find people at home because everyone is on break from work and school and everyone goes to the beach. We are just praying and working hard that everything will work out and that we will find the people that are prepared to accept the gospel. 

And of course, I have been thinking a lot about my goals for the year and who I want to become. I cannot believe that this year I will be going home. The time goes by so fast! I read an amazing talk that my aunt Beth sent me about change. We are all going to change, but we can choose who we become. I want to become more like Christ, so I will always strive to think and live like our Savior would. So this is going to be the best year yet, because Im going to make it that way. I am excited for all the possibilities. Especially to be able to end my mission strong. No regrets. 

Thank you for all the support and the prayers! They are appreciated and needed. I know that Heavenly Father loves us all and He wants us all to return to His presence. So let's live the gospel of Jesus Christ and be happy!