Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Fastest Week Ever

Hello :)

This week went by sooo fast! I just cannot believe it. Time goes by super fast, it's not even fair. But this week went by super fast because it was a really good week. We walked a lot but actually taught some people and were able to make a little progress. It was great :)

We found some great people to teach too, just that they are living with their boyfriends, kids and all but arent married. Why?? Satan has centered his attack on the family in these last days. He will do everything that he can to destroy families. We have to be strong and remember that we were put here on earth to have joy. I know that the only way that we can have true joy is living the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The cherry on top of the week was the baptism of Dayana! She is absolutely amazing and I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to teach her. She has known the church for years but never had the desire to get baptized, until now. Her family are all members, but have been less active and are slowly coming back. It is amazing to see the light in her eyes and her desire to change and serve the Lord! I love their little family! ( Litterally little because they are all 'fun size' haha i love it!) 

My comp is still loving Brazil and Açaí. We eat açaí all the time now because she loves it, and I dont complain :) Oh my comp and I also made 'Rice crispy treats' on Thanksgiving because it was the only thing we could think of. But Brazil doesnt have rice crispies and the marshmallows had a strong vanilla taste, but it turned out good. And today for P-day me and Sister L. Freitas made mini pizzas! yup, I was the one who made the dough. I can cook! It was delicious :)

Even though life is hard I am loving life! I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He can stregthen you and lift you up. His hands are outstretched and waiting, we just have to reach up. :)

Love you all, 
Sister Berry