Dates Serving

Serving November 2014 to May 2016. Includes weekly emails from the mission and updates as a returned missionary.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

One Year!

Hello!

Whoa this week I'll be making my one year mark! I cant believe how fast time flies. Well a lot of things happened this week-as always- and I never have enough time to talk about all the miracles that I see here on the mission. I love being a missionary so much! 

So it was my brithday this week! Thanks to the ones that sent me birthday wishes! Thank you for thinking of me! It was a pretty normal day on the mission- studying, walking, visiting people, and talking to everyone about Jesus Christ (that makes it all the better ;). And then to make it even better another Sister that lives in the house with us has the same birthday! So we had a party together at one of the sisters house in the other ward with some missionaries in the zone. We ate a lot of pizza and ate a lot of cake. :) It was a great way to end the day. 

We also had a talent show in the ward on Saturday! My comp and I sang a song in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Just something simple but it was cool to see some of the talents in the ward. Singing, hip hop dancing, Capoeira (Brazilian fight dance), and more. 

And just one of the miracles this week was church on Sunday. It was a holiday on Monday so a lot of people went out of town this weekend to take advantage of the 3 day weekend. And we had nobody to come to church with us. We called all of our investigators and even passed by some houses before church but nobody answered. Then we got to church and THREE members brought their friends to church and we were able to set up appointments with them. Heavenly Father loves them and He knows that we are working diligently here. I love being a missionary and seeing the hand of the Lord in my life!
 
Thank you all for the prayers! 

Com amor, Sister Berry